Table of Contents
The event venue contract template comes in MS Word format. Whether you represent a venue or rent a space for your event, it will help you hit the ground running. The download form is at the bottom of this page 🙂
With this template, you will easily keep in check all the important issues while collaborating on an event. Planning any type of event involves lots of facets relative to the venue. Having a good wedding venue contract template or event venue contract template will save you lots of time and nerves.
Before you decide to sign a contract with the venue, think about the questions you need to ask venue representatives to achieve perfect results. The event venue contract template, as well as the wedding venue contract template or restaurant event contract template, consists of various questions and sections which you will find extremely useful and helpful while planning.
Wedding venue contract template
A wedding venue contract template opens with the basics as all contracts do – who the parties are and what they agreed on.
The wedding venue contract template and the event venue contract template cover the most important points that will help you avoid the most frequent issues:
- the precise date(s)
- whether it’s possible to accommodate the guests at the venue
- whether both the ceremony and the reception will take place at the venue and when
- precise spaces for the ceremony and/or reception
- backup space in case of rain at the outdoor ceremony and/or reception
- whether there is enough space to dance
- whether the venue provides heaters in case it gets cold outside
- whether the venue is offered for exclusive use on the event date
- the sum of the deposit for the venue booking
- the cancellation policy
- curfew for loud music and dances
- whether the event is allowed to use open flames or candles in decorations
- whether pets are allowed
- whether the venue is wheelchair accessible
- whether the venue requires additional liability insurance from the clients
- exclusive vendors imposed by the venue
- extra charges for 3rd-party vendors?
- whether the client is allowed to bring his/her own alcohol, food, drinks and/or a cake. Are there any extra charges for it? Are there any corkage fees or cake cutting fees?
- Whether furniture and tableware rentals are included in the venue hire price. Some venues offer full-package services including tables and chairs, linens, tableware and dinnerware, silverware, and other adornments
- what are the parking conditions. Is there any charge for the guests? Is valet parking available? Do the guests need to pay extra for the parking?
- are there any people in charge of the clean-up?
- The service charges. Are there any extra fees? These fees may include local sales taxes and other service fees. Make sure you list all the charges and amounts of tips for servers, bartenders to avoid future confusion
- are there any discounts for the vendors (the photographers, videographers and other vendors which your client has hired for the event may need accommodation and most probably will require a meal
- are there any discounts for the kids? (the kids meals vary from venue to venue, so make sure you have discussed all the kids’ menus);
- do you provide technical equipment for the event?
- does the venue have sufficient technical resources for an event?
Event venue contract template
The event venue contract template available for download below covers the majority of these elements. Eazyplan provides free documents and templates for event planning. Scroll down to download a typical event venue contract template. No matter whether you work for a venue, or need a template as a client, you will find it useful and timesaving for your event planning. The contract covers all the major issues that could otherwise lead to stressful planning process.
Note for the venues: book more events, plan them faster, and save your time with Eazyplan! Create your free account on Eazyplan (the Get Started Free button in the top-right corner).
Event and wedding venue contract template download
We will only use the email to send you the template.
We hate spam and never share your address with anybody else.